The Sig Sauer P238 Combat Pistol is the newest addition to Sig Sauer’s line of P238 pistols. Chambered for 380 Auto and featuring a two-tone, flat dark earth (FDE) finish, and a custom one-piece wraparound Hogue FDE rubber grip, the P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed handgun.
The new, special edition P238 Combat FDE comes inside of a lockable hard case, which houses two magazines – one 7-round extended magazine and one 6-round flush-fit magazine, along with a Sig Sauer Lima38 Trigger Guard Laser. The wraparound FDE rubber grip that comes equipped on this pistol is a comfortable, practical upgrade, featuring finger grooves and a stipled cobblestone surface for improved traction.
The FDE two-tone design of the P238 Combat is unique to the P238 family, and isn’t found on any other catalog model.
About the Laser
The Sig Sauer Lima38 Laser provides rapid, accurate target acquisition, resulting in the ideal sighting solution for self defense, conceal carry and home defense. The Lima38 is compatible with any Sig Sauer P238 and P938 pistol.
- Compact & lightweight laser sight with ambidextrous operation
- Two modes to choose from: Steady or Pulse
- Automatic shutoff to prevent battery drain
- Precision engineered to fit Sig P238 and P938 pistols; including those with rubber grips
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model Number: 238-380-CBT-LSR
- Model: P238 Combat FDE Two-Tone with Lima38 Laser
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Barrel Length: 2.7″
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Overall Height: 3.9 in
- Overall Width: 1.1 in
- Sight Radius: 3.8 in
- Weight w/Mag: 16.2 oz
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Sights: Standard Sights
- Grips: SIG SAUER® FDE Rubber Grips
- Frame Color: FDE
- Slide Color: Black
- Features: Sig Sauer Lima38 Laser; Beavertail style frame; Custom rubber grips